Friday, January 25, 2013

Confessions of a Senior

Hello world! I am Jonae Hodge. Nobody usually calls me that though. I tend to go by Jon or Nae, but NEVER together. I am a current senior at good ol’ Thurgood. I am a fun kid. I love to laugh and play. People that think I’m always serious or mad OBVIOUSLY don’t know anything about me. I am a total goofball. My best friend is the most incredible person ever! When we get together, we can’t stop laughing. I am an honest person. A lot of my honesty is taken as being “mean,” but that’s never the case. I never try to intentionally hurt people. I am very trust worthy. I am loving and kind. And full of excitement. Smiling is probably my favorite thing to do (next to listen to music of course). In Computer Apps 2, we have to blog regularly. I hope that blogging will allow me to become a better writer, and offer people a look into my life through my big spectacles. I think that blogging will also keep me up-to-date with news and the happenings of the outside world. Blogging seems fun because it can become a new outlet when I’m stressed or need to talk. But then I think about whether people would want to read what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment