Sunday, March 17, 2013

This Weekend

This has been a draining weekend. It all started Friday night. I left my best friend's house to come home. When I arrived, I was greeted by my sister. Seeing her was fine, except she's like a kitten. She likes to play...a lot. Saturday morning we decided to go to the mall. We caught the train out Wheaton, but they were doing track work on the red line so it took forever. We left the house at 10:30 but stepped foot in the mall at 12:30. My main mission of the day was to purchase the new Jordan's that came out (the 13s), but no store had them in my size. I went to 6 different stores. I couldn't even buy any clothes because I didn't have any shoes to match what I wanted. Not getting the 13s ruined my entire day. I became antisocial,  and drifted off from the others. When I finally chose another shoe to buy, DTLR didn't have them in my size either. I felt crushed. I gave up all together. After walking through Wheaton for 8 hours,  I decided to leave. It was about 11 when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment