Sunday, April 28, 2013

Prom Is Here

As the school year winds down, things we seniors actually care about are slowly but surely approaching. Those things include (but are not limited to) graduation, leaving for college, and prom. Yes, prom season is finally here. And speaking of prom, mine is this Friday. I am extremely excited. The class of 2013 chose this year's theme to be Springtime in Paris. I like spring colors because they are soft. I cannot wait to see how the ballroom will be decorated. I finished up my prom shopping yesterday. I chose my dress sometime in February. It took a while to find it, but I knew it was the one after I tried it on. My shoes are absolutely gorgeous. They are simple pumps, but they accent my dress so well. I already have my accessories and everything. The only thing I need now is a small to medium size clutch. The handbag will definitely complete my look. I am not much of the dress wearing type, but I am going to turn heads on Friday. My best friend and I will essentially be double dating that night. My parents will be our chauffeurs for the night. I am so excited to see other people's outfits. Friday cannot come quick enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment