Sunday, February 24, 2013

To Buy, or Not to Buy? That is the Question

Just like many other females, I have an obsession with shoes. Not heels and stilettoes though. I prefer tennis shoes. I will choose a pair of sneakers over any other shoe any day. The shoe I have my eye on is not just any shoe. It is a pair of Spizike's. Spizike's is a common name for a design of Jordan's. Something about this shoe caught my attention. It definitely is not the price tag though. It will be sold in retail stores for about $175. I am not the richest person alive, but I think that spending 200 dollars on a pair of shoes is worth it. I love Jordan's. They are one of the most comfortable shoes I've worn. I like that these have yellow in them. I don't own a pair of yellow shoes, so it would be something different added to my wardrobe. Although I am all for the shoes, my mother isn't as enthused. She believes that the price is too high for something that's "useless". She says that I can take that money and put it towards college. The Spizike's are subject to release on March 2nd. That means I have less than a week to convince her that I NEED these shoes. It's a challenge, but I am up for it. Owning these are a must. Yellow & Black Spizike

No comments:

Post a Comment